For clients to be able to book, you need to let Jupiter know when you want to work. Jupiter will only show time slots during your working hours and it will also work around existing events in your synced Google Calendar.
To create an availability setting:
- Tap on the Calendar icon to open your calendar
- Tap "SET AVAILABILITY"
- Navigate to the date you'd like to adjust
- Tap + hold + drag to create a timeblock
This is an example of us setting our Friday schedule to 10AM - 5PM every week. Repeat this process for every day of the week.
Understanding the settings
- Begin appointment at start time - Some technicians prefer to start their appointments at set times: 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM. If you like that structure, turn this on.
- Repeat every week or one time - You can use this setting to let Jupiter know if it's a unique day or if it happens every week.
The availability for August 9 is an example of appointments with the start times 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 5:00 PM.
Editing your availability
Clicking on a block you've made before will open up the menu so you can change your hours.
Blocking off time
Add blocks in your schedule to take time off for personal reasons or entire weeks off if you're going on vacation. This can be easily done by tapping on an empty slot under the date and selecting BLOCK. State the start and end date of your block.
Blocking off specific hours
To block off specific times, for example a lunch break (who doesn't love to eat?), you can create a time slot for 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and another one for 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. This will leave 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM free for you to eat lunch.
Another option is to create the recurring event in your Google Calendar for Jupiter to work around.
Please note: any changes to your appointments should be made directly in Jupiter. If you make any changes to your Google calendar, such as rescheduling or canceling an appointment, Jupiter's calendar will not be automatically updated.