Give it a try yourself so you can experience how forms work first-hand. First, you will need to create a client file to test with. We recommend creating one using your email and phone number you can see how forms will look by email and SMS text.
You will need to start off by creating a form. To get started, please refer to the article: Creating forms
- Once you have created a form, go to the client file you have created
- Go to the FORMS tab and click on the plus symbol
- Select the forms you would like to send
- Hold down on one of the forms to activate the multi-form selector
- When you're ready to send the forms, click on the arrow button
Your forms will be sent by SMS and email.
If you would like to see how forms look during and after booking an appointment, please refer to the following articles: